Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Sunday, March 18, 2007

POPPING BUBBLES ERROR

I started a summary of a blog about three days ago and ran out of time; therefore, I saved it as a draft.

Then I published a few quick blogs over the next few days.

Last night, I had time to come back, put my thoughts in order and finish the draft but when I clicked "Publish," it placed the blog two or three days back.

So, if you'd like to read a little more about Popping Bubbles, scroll down a couple of blogs; if not, that's cool.

I don't consider myself THAT important but I also don't write a log on the web to be ignored; I believe most bloggers, in general, thrive on feedback.

Please, read my lost blog!

4 comments:

tammi said...

Read Amy's lost blog: check!

Check Amy's blog patiently every day for new post: check!

Drum fingers impatiently on desk when no new blog appears: check!

Consider snide email to tell Amy to catch up on blog. Decide to write snarky comment on blog instead: check!

Amy said...

Leave me alone...I'm sleeping in and then cleaning the pool--it's warming up around these parts and almost swimming weather!!!

Spring Break W/The Fam...a new blog, soon to post.

tammi said...

Seriously....time for a new blog....
I'm starting to get a tic everytime i come here and it's still says "popping bubbles error" at the top of the page.

Amy said...

Going on a short trip today and then I'll come home and post a blog.

Happy now?!?

Gee-Willikers, Beav!