Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

DEDICATED TO MOMS EVERYWHERE

Tammi sent me this yesterday and , oddly enough, this is what my car looks like right now, having driven to ATL and back on Sunday.

I absolutely LOVE this video--thanks, Tam!

The Setup:

There is a popular show on MTV, I think, called "Pimp My Ride" where they take someone's car and put lighting effects and a "bumpin" sound system, etc.

This is the "MoM" equivalent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_fullscreen?video_id=HEFE3B0Rje0&l=211&t=OEgsToPDskIuXSP8v7ROu9o0K8Eq5M8M&fs=1&title=Zima - "Mom My Ride"

2 comments:

tammi said...

I thought this video was so funny.
Although the scene with the bottle of formula exploding all over the hot car made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Amy said...

*CHUCKLE*