Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, April 5, 2007

I'M HIGH

So, I have to hurry because my hubby just went to get some more gauze and some hydrocodone to deal w/the pain I'm sure to have soon from having all four molars out today.

I thought I wouldn't be able to blog but I thought I'd try before the laughing gas wore off...and to see if I could still type. It's a little hard but I think I'm typing okay.

Maybe I'm really slow, like the drunk people you see on T.V. pulled over by the cops.

Am I rambling?

Everything is really funny to me right now. Zac has tripped twice and I cracked up laughing with my chipmunk cheeks.

My mouth feels like cotton and I feel nauseous at times, mostly when Zac is running circles around the room.

Everything went well. They didn't have to use stitches after all; my teeth just gave way.

Gerald would be really mad if he knew I was sitting up instead of reclining like I'm supposed to be.

He and I had a small tif last night and it's all I could do to keep from crying while under the funny gas.

Maybe I did, who really knows.

All I really remember is they seemed to have a hard time pulling out tooth number one and I could hear the cracking and tearing of whatever it is that cracks and tears. But it was sort of like a dream and I kept thinking maybe I'm already at home asleep and I don't even know it.

Okay, I think this will turn out to be a seriously weird blog.

I remember the assistant saying something about cookies and the dentist asked if she was going to throw up. Maybe I was actually talking.

I talked to God alot when the nitrous first kicked in; glad he was there. Now I know why we all need faith. Out of body experiences are not something to go alone.

Well, I'm starting to feel really cold and a little nauseous again and I have to get back into "post-surgery position" on the recliner before Gerald gets back.

I think I'll go take a look at myself now. Maybe I'll take a pic and post it.

Ha, that's funny.

I can't feel my lower lip and I keep asking Gerald if I'm slobbering. He laughs and says, "Not yet." He says he should record this.

Ooh, I think I'm starting to feel a little pain. Me no likey.

Ha, ha again.

Tomorrow I'm sure I'll be so embarrassed I posted this but I just HAD to.

Don't hold it against me.

Tomorrow I'll surely be on hydrocodone so, seriously, don't expect a blog.

Love you all. Enjoy Easter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should probably never blog again when your under the influence of anything!!!!!!!!!! although, it is pretty funny to read this blog, i can almost picture you in front of the computer. druggie!

Amy said...

Mark-

I'm just now going back to read what I blogged. It should be quite interesting.

I have to say that I ended up taking hydrocodone two nights so that I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night to take more Motrin for the pain. Boy, I know why people get hooked on that stuff, it's great.

Druggie, ha ha.

tammi said...

You won't even post a picture of yourself when you're looking NORMAL, so I doubt we'll get the joy of seeing you with a fat lip and drool dripping off your lips. Although that WOULD be really funny. You tease. :)

Feeling better up there?

Amy said...

Aching gums? Almost gone and bearable w/no meds now. The first two days were a breeze and then my gums started aching. I can stand sharp pains anyday but give me a dull, aching throb and I'm off to find the strongest drugs available.