Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Friday, April 20, 2007

FRESH & CLEAN, #I

We have a gmail address, which we LOVE because you can take it anywhere you move.

And we, unfortunately, have moved quite often in the last few years.

Gmail has this feature that is sort of eery at first, but you soon get used to it. While you're typing an email, "something" takes note of the main "theme" of the email and then, off to the side, posts links comon with the "theme".

Today, I was exchanging new addresses with my Aunt in Tennessee and gmail, as usual, posted links off to the side.

I was casually glancing over them and came upon one that was strange because it was totally off-theme.

I was thinking, "What?" "What's this have to do with ANYTHING in my email?"

So, of course, I was intrigued and followed the link.

Because of the interesting nature of this product, tomorrow I'm planning a second blog on the same product, focusing on some specific "features" the product offers.

I'm expecting comments on today's blog, but please (Mark), no inappropriate satire.

Tomorrow, #2.

:0) :0) :0) :0)

9 comments:

Katie said...

First of all, What were you writing about??

And Second, I was at work about a week ago and I was opening a catalogue with competitors ads in it. Opened right up to one of those and thought I was going to DIE as I sat and read how exactly they marketed this particular product... the wording is the best part of the whole thing

Amy said...

Okay, AGAIN, for you Katie.

I was exchanging new addresses w/my Aunt since we've both moved to new recently.

HELLO...A.D.D. or just Blond, like Anna? Anna is sitting by me and said, "hey, like Anna?!" "Well, don't put that in there, Mom. No!"

Amy said...

houses, that is.

tammi said...

That was incredible fascinating and mildly disturbing.
Who really enjoys sitting on the toilet THAT much.....that they would wait for their butt to be deodorized, enemized, washed out, massaged, and blown dry. seems a little time-consuming for my westernized tastes.

Pass the toilet paper please.

Anonymous said...

toilet paper clogs your sewer line!

tammi said...

no more so than.....


poop.

think on that one.

Amy said...

My brother is a Master Plumber so I knew he would poop...oops...pipe in on this one. He tells me what brand of t.p. to use and not use--don't use Charmin; yes, it's super soft but is bad on the pipes.

Amy said...

Mark-
What kind of discount could you get me on, say, a "spa" toilet.

Who goes to the spa and sits on the toilet anyway?

I thought spas were for massages, small expensive meals, plush linens and margaritas; not poopin', washin', dryin' and deoderizin'.

Anonymous said...

forget about the high-dollar toilets, the cheap ones always seem to work better. ask mom, she'll tell you.