Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, April 12, 2007

FUNNY

I found something slightly amusing on a blog I was reading this morning on AL.com, our local newspaper blog.

I found the particular bloggers to be somewhat idiots, and yet, slightly entertaining.

(Disclaimer: I don't use *idiot* lightly.)

These idiots happened to make my morning when one of them gave out the following lead to chase:

  1. Go to Google.com, here's the link: http://www.google.com/
  2. Click on "Maps"
  3. Click on "Get Directions"
  4. In the "Start" box type: New York City, NY
  5. In the "End" box, type: London, UK
  6. Click "Get Directions"
  7. Scroll down to step #20 and start reading. Step #23 is the kicker.

It's good for a laugh.

Maybe two.

Idiots!

Postscript: These directions only work between the East coast of the U.S. and Europe; Google doesn't give "driving" directions across any other body of water--West coast, Southern coast.

Yes, I tried.

And this was funny to me, as well.

Maybe the affects of the Funny Gas still have not worn off completely?

I know, I need to get a life. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say again from your last blog...nice picture urin.

tammi said...

picture urine??

Did I miss something??

You HAVE been taking a few too many drugs I think.....but I can't wait to see the picture urine.


:) lol

Amy said...

Urine was one of my sister's nicknames growing up, given to her by a good male friend of ours that we practically live with. They were like our brothers, we were together all the time.

TMI.

Anyway, our brother, the baby, still likes to antagonize us w/our nicknames--especially in public. One of my nicknames I might as well let out of the bag was Amos, which then later was turned into Anus by the same brother/friend.

He obviously has issues w/bowels.

He's grown up a little and he's now a firefighter in St. Louis which I would depend on anyday.

Again, TMI.

When am I going to take that email-thing to heart.

tammi said...

Email would be great....whenever you have time, Anus.

Amy said...

Yep, that's what I thought.

Revealing secrets let's you know who your REAL friends are.

Thanks, Tam.

Email coming soon from your favorite Anus ;)