Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Extreme Blogover

Changing my whole blog was not nearly as confusing as I thought it would be; it was just time-consuming. Best part about the whole process was that it was totally free. My kind of "Blogover".

Browsing through all the template options out there was an infinite process. I then had to make sure the template I finally chose was formatted in XML for beta; sometimes after copying and pasting the HTML code, it still wouldn't work--definitely frustrating.

I really wanted to go with something Red or Purple but I finally chose to go monochromatic with simple lines because I thought pics would get lost in a busy template.

My favorite features are the audio/video clips on the right side, under "Generation Rising," and our local news on the left under, "Keep Current".

If somebody would find a way to add an audio loop for Blogger, I think I'd feel my blog as totally complete. Something soothing like smooth Jazz or coffee shop Tunes. Anyone know if copying an HTML code for a MySpace audio loop might work on Blogger?

To AdSense or Not to AdSense? Comments, please.

There will probably be no blog the rest of the weekend--I need time away from my blog. It's starting to feel like a job.

Stay and browse for a few. There is plenty to keep busy.

4 comments:

tammi said...

OOOoooooohhhhhhhhhh.

Me likey.

Fancyschmancy, aren't we???
Now I'm feeling not-so-cool with my blog. You ALMOST inspired me to redo mine...but I don't feel like it right now, so I won't.

Yours is rock'n my socks though....awesome.

Katie said...

woww!! very nice.. yea Im waiting until I learn Flash and Dreamweaver. But it is a little inspiring to try! but im gonna be a bum and wait around some more...

Amy said...

Tam-

Glad I could rock your socks. Growing a baby is probably all the inspiration you can handle right now. Your ALWAYS cool, hence your blog also.

Kat-

I have NO IDEA what you're talkin' about. Like I said, I have no idea how it works, I just sort-of figured out how to do it.

tammi said...

where aaaarrrrreeeeeeeee you?? come back to land of blogging, amy - we miss you!!